Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Drama Queen

Emily has a knack with the camera.  She's one of those who rarely takes a bad picture.  Obviously she gets that from her father since her mother is not photogenic.  The funny thing is that even when she is being a total goof-ball, she is adorable!  Dan and I get a huge kick out of her love for the camera, and it's love for her.  During a outdoor painting session in our backyard, I grabbed the camera to get some shots of the kids painting and Emily took this as an opportunity to try her best faces.  What I love about her is that she is not afraid to look silly.  She is a beautiful girl who does not rely on her cuteness but rather her even more beautiful personality to define her.  I love that about her.  This is only a small sampling of the pictures that I took in about a 20 second  stretch in which she managed a new pose every 3 seconds.  Priceless. 
The Thinker
Here it comes...
Oh my gosh...another academic scholarship?  How surprising!
Simon gave a standing ovation last night on American Idol?  Are you kidding me?
Vogue

1 comment:

  1. The Divine Miss Em! You're right, she doesn't take a bad picture. Teenage years watch out!! She'll be a heartbreaker. :) One of the scarily brightest kiddos I know. Love ya Emmy!!

    ReplyDelete