Tuesday, July 24, 2012

No More Facebook

I started this blog right before I signed onto Facebook for the first time.  Then Facebook took over and I forgot about the blog.  Well I'm done with FB now.  While I love 90% of my "friends" posts, there is another 10% that make me think, "huh?"  And it's totally addicting and I spend way too much time on it, obviously.  I've been thinking about dumping it since January, but I'm finally taking the leap.  It's gonna hurt, but if you are reading this, you are the few who actually care that I'm not going to be on FB any more, so you can catch up on my family here, though I can promise you I won't be posting daily status updates!  And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me updates and pictures on your family! You can text or email them to me, or respond to my blog posts.  That is my biggest regret to leaving FB...keeping up on my friend's lives.  


Anyhow...the FB page is coming down soon, though I'm not exactly sure when.  I'm really hoping it will help me focus on what Phillipians 4:8 says:


 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."


I promise no profound moments on this blog.  Honestly, I have no idea where this is going. I'm just going to roll with the punches!  


Love to you all!


Miriam




3 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam! Glad to see that there will be somewhere to keep up with you.
    All of our exploits are at
    http://dapelofamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. And will miss seeing your family adventures on Facebook. However, I love you enough to take one extra step and follow your blog. "nothing worthwhile is ever easy" love love love love (one for each beautiful kiddo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be doing the same thing end of august. It has become a problem for me. I don't have a blog yet, but will follow yours! Blessings to you all. The McClain 5

    ReplyDelete